Click here to chat via Whatsapp
Log in or Register to see the price
Introducing the F1 Raspberry & Blueberry – a delicious, nutritious and convenient healthy meal shake that provides a perfect balance of high quality protein, fibre, essential nutrients and added botanicals and herbs. Formula 1 Raspberry & Blueberry is also an excellent multi-vitamin source, with each portion, prepared as indicated, containing at least a third of your nutrient reference values of 23 vitamins and minerals.
- Tailored to the individual health needs of women.
- Provides the optimal amount of 24 key nutrients that your body needs.
- Delivers 71 individual EU authorised claims.
- Developed by experts in nutrition and backed by proven science.
- Formulated to work in conjunction with your favourite formula 1 shake.
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Includes vitamin B12 to contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contains calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Includes zinc to contribute to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails.
Take 2 tablets daily with food.
For the ultimate in daily nutrition use this product in conjunction with Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix. Take 1 tablet a day if you are taking 2 shakes a day, and 2 tablets a day if you are taking 1 shake a day.
Why is it important to take a multivitamin food supplement regularly?
Micronutrients play a vital role in regulating processes in our bodies that can profoundly affect our health and wellbeing.
Because many people are not meeting micronutrient intake recommendations, a daily multivitamin supplement would offer insurance that micronutrient requirements are met*. [Source: Troesch et al., 2012]
Why is it important to take a gender- specific multivitamin?
With differences in body size, metabolism, and physiology, men and women need different levels of vitamins and minerals to enjoy optimal nutrition. Take calcium, for example: depending on the country, in Europe up to 60% of women aren’t getting enough – which may contribute to accelerated loss of bone mass in adults. [Sources: EFSA, 2009; Mensink et al., 2013]
*In addition to a healthy balanced diet and an active lifestyle.
- Additional Information
SKU #1819 Flavor/Type No Size 60 Tablets Video No