Click here to chat via Whatsapp
Tri Blend Select is a high protein and low in sugar with ingredients sourced naturally and are plant-based. We searched the planet to source the best possible grade of every single ingredient in Tri Blend Select, like Quinoa from Colombia and Flax Seed from Canada.
Plant proteins sometimes miss the mark because they lack some essential amino acids. However Tri Blend Select includes a blend of pea, quinoa and flax seed to help deliver a plant-based protein that’s also impressively high in fibre while being low in sugar.
But low in sugar doesn’t mean low on taste. In fact, we became obsessed with making Tri Blend Select taste amazing while keeping it natural.
- Tailored to the individual health needs of men.
- Provides the optimal amount of key vitamins and minerals that your body needs.
- Delivers 71 individual EU authorised claims.
- Developed by experts in nutrition and backed by proven science.
- Formulated to work in conjunction with your favourite formula 1 shake.
- Contains vitamin A& C which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contains magnesium which contributes to normal muscle function.
- Contains riboflavin which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Contains pantothenic acid which contributes to normalmental performance
- Take 2 tablets daily with food.
- For the ultimate in daily nutrition use this product in conjunction with Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix. Take 1 tablet a day if you are taking 2 shakes a day, and 2 tablets a day if you are taking 1 shake a day.
Why is it important to take a multivitamin food supplement regularly?
Micronutrients play a vital role in regulating processes in the body that can affect our health and performance. Because many people are not meeting micronutrient intake recommendations, a daily multivitamin supplement would offer insurance that micronutrient requirements are met*. [Source: Troesch et al., 2012]
Why is it important to take a gender-specific multivitamin?
With differences in body size, metabolism and physiology, men need different levels of vitamins and minerals to enjoy optimal nutrition. For example: depending on the country, up to 4 in every 10 men aren’t getting enough vitamin A, and require more vitamin A than women. [Sources: Mensink et al., 2013; EFSA, 2015]
*In addition to a healthy balanced diet and an active lifestyle.
- Additional Information
SKU #1800 Flavor/Type No Size 60 Tablets Video No